Skip to main content

Sujewa on The Obenson Report podcast on Mon 2/9

I will be one of the guests on The Obenson Report podcast on Mon 2/9 night - show starts at 8 PM (i am on at 8:40 PM). I'll be discussing my new documentary Indie Film Blogger Road Trip (podcast host Tambay Obenson is featured in the doc) & D.I.Y. filmmaking/self-distribution. We'll also talk about Date Number One a bit, I'm sure. Tune in, check it out!

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

Sujewa Ekanayake Producer, writer, director, & distributor of Date Number One wilddiner@gmail.com

About

Date Number One, a comedy about several first dates, is made up of 4 different stories: 1 . Start Over: a bout a writer who tries to get back together with his ex-girlfriend 2 . Just Another Ninja Searching For Love: about a ninja who goes on a blind date 3. A Romantic Dinner For 3: about a woman attempting to add a third partner to a romantic relationship 4. The Superdelicious French Lesson: about a first date where a character learns a little bit of French in an unusual way Written, produced, directed, photographed, edited and distributed by Sujewa Ekanayake. Date Number One Copyright 2006 Sujewa Ekanayake/Wild Diner Films